For those of you who do not know, I had a minor accident in a bicycle almost a year ago. I was riding a bicycle one night. It was a slope-y road which resulted the bicycle run a bit uncontrollably fast. I did not even pedal on it. The glorious moment came when a hump appeared at the most inconvenient time. Haha. Please do not judge me. It was really dark. I know you know what happened next. LOL That involved me literally flying off my bicycle reallyyyyy high.
P.S On a positive note, no one was around that time. That saved me from total humiliation. LOL.
I am just a human being. So obviously, I got scratches and cuts from that accident. When it healed, I started looking for scar removers. I tried a lot of different brands. But it does not seem to work, atleast for me. My mom also sent me this ointment from Japan. I cannot read its name because it was written in Japanese characters. It was a white tube and the characters were written in pink. It was effective! It was gone after a few months of using it. I really consumed the last drop there is. I thought of asking my mom for another tube but I did not. Now, I am again in search for that scar remover.
Ma’am Jenn Rubia-Echano, the owner of My Skin Origins, heard about my problem. She was very kind to give me these products from My Skin Origins. She told me her own story of having scars and now they are all literally gone. I got excited to use it! I have been using My Skin Origins for years now and I am proud to say that I am a huge fan. I would like to thank Ate Ria for introducing it to me! 🙂 I use their body soaps, kojic soap, and Underarm Whitening Set. Is it too obvious that I love their products? Haha. I believe this scar remover products would make a positive difference as it always did to my skin.
Let me introduce it to you!
This Power Whitening Beauty Bar has shea butter, aloe vera extract, acai berry extract, bengkoang extract, bearberry extract and grapeseed oil.
- Shea Butter- the “Gold” in moisturizing. It is one of the best moisturizing, anti-aging regenerating and protecting natural product in the world.
- Aloe Vera Extract-it has anti-inflammatory properties that help in treating blemishes, acne, and other skin problems. It is a large resource of Vitamin F which enhances the appearance of dry or damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness.
- Acai Berry Extract- has vitamins like A, C, E and its combination of antioxidants, amino acids abd omega fatty acids all help slow the aging process. It also has a natural anti-inflammatory effect- making it a useful ingredient for treating acne. Its unique properties help your skin glow and look younger.
- Bengkoang Extract- it contains pachyrhizon, rotenon, vitamin B1 and C that will naturally lighten the skin.
- Bearberry Extract- it has a hypo-pigmenting component. This component has a whitening effect on the skin, making it perfect for those who want to treat freckles, age spots, or vitiligo. It is an excellent antioxidant that works to fight free radicals, preventing additional skin conditions, and works as a natural sunscreen.
- Grapeseed oil- Considered an anti-ageing wonder and boosts collagen development resulting in healthier and more elastic skin.
My Skin Origins Scar Remover is Paraben and Hydroquinone Free! Apply this at least twice a day for better results. This removes appearance of scars. It has 100% natural ingredients. It is also free from harsh chemicals.
Let the results do the talking.
My Skin Origins Shea Cocoa with Arbutin BODY BUTTER. This is a highly moisturizing body butter that effectively treats maladies, scars, rashes, dry skin, dark spots, skin discolorations, and stretchmarks. I personally love its smell, the color, and the packaging. This is officially one of my favorites!
It is really exhausting and costly to jump from one product to another. Thank you My Skin Origins for an answered prayer. You always have the best remedies for my skin problems. I cannot wait for the results to happen!
This post was originally posted in: http://www.claudinechua.com/2016/09/september-favorites-my-skin-origins.html